Government and Institutional Shipping
Secure treatment of government, military and institutional freight is our top concern. Licensed and bonded to handle government trucking services through the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and the U.S. Army Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command or SDDC (formerly MTMC) offices, FreightShipping.com expertly coordinates the transport of this type of freight. We adhere to the strict practices necessary to obtain LTL, truckload, intermodal, ocean and air freight transportation for federal, state and institutional agencies.
FreightShipping.com serves as an approved logistics provider for the following government institutions and agencies: FEMA, DOD, NASA, FBI, IRS and FCC.
Enter a few shipment details into the form below and start saving time and money on booking government and institutional freight.
Take Advantage of the Following Key Benefits:
- Compare multiple rates and choose the most secure service
- Better control over government and agency time and budget
- Gain access to unbeatable discounts to institutions
- Obtain shipment tracking of packages in real time
- Reduce shipping costs and adhere to strict budget requirements
- Lessen manual processes like paperwork filing and accounting
- Monitor and makes changes to your account online 24/7
- Expert live support available by phone, fax or email